If you are a small business owner looking to do some local advertising, Google has launched a new program called Google Adwords Express. While Adwords has been around a quite some time and small business owners have always had access to it, it can be somewhat confusing to setup if you are new to online marketing.
Realizing that many small business owners were simply avoiding using Adwords entirely, Google set up a fast and simple program to get small business owners an online advertising presence with very little work.
Some of the benefits of Adwords Express are:
- Your campaign will be set up and managed automatically by Google, automating most of the work for you.
- You can start serving ads to potential customers immediatly.
- You do not need a website, you can drive customers to your Google Places page.
- You can set your monthly budget and change it whenever you need to.
- Google will automatically serve ads only to your local market, so you can be sure that people who click on your ads are truly potential customers
Google Adwords Express is a really simple and fast way to start advertising online for your business. While Adwords Express does not have the full feature list that the regular Adwords version does, small businesses new to online marketing will not need these features until they become more experienced with Adwords. You can make the switch from Adwords Express to the full version of Adwords at anytime.
Start Your Online Advertising Campaign Today
With online marketing being so important to any small business, Google's Adwords Express provides little excuse not to start an online marketing campaign today. Make it a point to check it out, you can start driving new customers to your business today.
Latest posts by Gary (see all)
- Crush Your Competition by Exploiting the Arbitrage in Your Industry - February 28, 2019
- Why Your Online Advertising Isn't Working - February 7, 2019
- How to Rank a Page for Multiple Keywords - December 11, 2018